Bagno Roma Fiumetto located in the hystorical “Versilia“ in the frazione of Fiumetto, in the “heart” of Marina di Pietrasanta , very closed to Forte dei Marmi, in front of the Park of Versiliana and near the “little Athens” Pietrasanta.
Bagno Roma Fiumetto has always paid attention to respect the seaside tradition that made Versilia one of the main places in Italy; every space have been maintained or renewed during the years according to the maritime techniques, its cabins and all the beach equipments have been exclusively maintained in wood with soft colours accompanying the guests in a classic and relaxing environment.
The beach of Bagno Roma Fiumetto offers its guests comfort and relax, maintaining the authenticity of a day at the seaside.
With its 50 meters beachfront and a over 100 meters depth of sand, Bagno Roma Fiumetto offers wide spaces to its guests who can chose among sixty tents and forty umbrellas well distanced from each other and equipped with director’s chairs, beach chairs and beds, everything strictly made of wood.
- Bagno Roma Fiumetto puts at its clients’ disposal several amenities in order to ensure maximum relax and fun:
- Bathing towels including washing service
- Cabins with warm shower and equipped with bathrobes and towels for swimming pool
- Large swimming pool with sea water and swimming pool for children with safety and lifeguard service provided from 9 am to 7 pm
- Whirpool with Talassotherapy
- Swimming and aqua-aerobics classes
- On request baby-sitting and parties and birthdays organization services
- WI-FI Internet connection
- Children entertainment – playing area for childrenCanoes at clients’ disposal